We welcome support, monetary and in kind, for people in need.
The Australian Taxation Office has granted BANSIC Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status. Donations greater than $2 are therefore tax deductible. The money received is used by BANSIC for various purposes including to
- Purchase food vouchers and non-perishable food
- Help with Back to School expenses
- Purchase daily Myki tickets
- Provide essential medication
If you would like to make your own donation, please visit our Donate page.
Gifts in kind are also greatly appreciated. We are indebted to the public for their donations of:
- Non-perishable food
BANSIC applies for grants to supplement Emergency Relief funds, and sometimes to enable updating of equipment, e.g. computers, photocopier.
BANSIC Committee of Management thanks the following organisations for their generous support.
- Dept. of Social Services
- Heidelberg Marathonians
- Heidelberg Magistrates Court
- Diamond Valley Foodshare
- Rosanna Uniting Church parish
- Heidelberg – East Ivanhoe Uniting Church parish (Scots Church)
- Heidelberg – East Ivanhoe Bendigo Community Bank
- e-focus, Heidelberg
- Ivanhoe Grammar School
- Community Information & Support Victoria
- Hon. Jenny Macklin and staff
- Kogo (Knit One Give One)
- Who Gives A Crap
- Share the Dignity